Learn how to draw a great looking Pig Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Pig Face drawing.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Pigs are beloved farm animals that appear in various books, movies, cartoons and TV shows. Learn how to draw a pig face so you can create your own fictional pig.
When you visit a farm, you’ll probably see pigs lying in the muck. Some people eat pigs while others buy miniature pigs as pets. If you like bacon or ham, you’ve seen a pig on your dinner plate.
Some famous pigs, like Babe and Wilbur, get their own books and movies. You might have read Charlotte’s Web in school. Cartoon pigs, like Peppa Pig, are also popular.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
This guide teaches you how to draw a cartoon pig face. Once you’ve mastered this drawing, you can try sketching a baby pig. Maybe you’ll create your own stable of farm animals.
When most people think of pigs, they imagine a pig on a farm. However, wild boars and warthogs are also pigs. Still, you probably won’t eat warthog meat any time soon.
To get started, find a pencil and a few blank pieces of paper.
Afterward, you can color your drawing with colored pencils, markers, pens, paint, oil pastels or a combination of coloring tools.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Roblox Piggy, Piglet, and Miss Piggy from the Muppet Show.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Pig Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Pig Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults – Step 1
1. Start with a hill, then draw a curve underneath to complete the shape. Draw a small oval inside a larger oval, and cut a circle out of the pupil. This should look similar to the eyes on a cartoon pig drawing.
Easy Pig Face Drawing – Step 2
2. Repeat the previous step for the second eye. The image should be flipped, like a mirror image.
Easy Pig Face Drawing – Step 3
3. Sketch an upside-down heart shape to outline the nose. Draw two teardrops inside the nose for nostrils, then add a dash above each eye.
Easy Pig Face Drawing – Step 4
4. Draw a flat W-shape for the mouth with dashes on each end. Add a curved line underneath.
Easy Pig Face Drawing – Step 5
5. Outline the right side of your pig face with a large curve.
Easy Pig Face Drawing – Step 6
6. Repeat the previous step for the left side of the face.
Easy Pig Face Drawing – Step 7
7. Draw a dome for the top of the head.
Add More Details to Your Pig Face Picture – Step 8
8. For the right ear, sketch a curvy shape that ends in a point, like a leaf or teardrop. Draw a curve to show that the ear folds over.
Complete the Outline of Your Pig Face Drawing – Step 9
9. Repeat the previous step, but flip the left ear in the opposite direction.
Color Your Pig Face Drawing
To complete your cartoon pig head, outline your drawing in black. Color the pig face in different shades of pink with darker pink for the nose and ears. Use blue to make the eyes stand out.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Pig Face Drawing Tutorial – Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you’re logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you’re still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).